|Course name||Seminar: Deep learning for audio processing|
|Current number of participants||40|
|Home institute||LE Cognitive Science|
|Courses type||Seminar in category Offizielle Lehrveranstaltungen|
|First date||Tuesday, 25.10.2022 10:00 - 12:00, Room: 50/E07|
|Art der Durchführung||Präsenz-Sitzungen ohne Video-Aufzeichnung [präsenz]|
Seminar: Deep learning for audio processing - DetailsYou are not logged into Stud.IP.
- Tuesday: 10:00 - 12:00, weekly (13x)
- No room preference
- Tuesday: 10:00 - 12:00, weekly(1x)
- Bachelor of Science Informatik > CS-BWP-NI - Neuroinformatics, valid from WiSe 2019/20
- Bachelor of Science Mathematik > CS-BWP-NI - Neuroinformatics, valid from WiSe 2019/20
- Bachelor of Science Cognitive Science > CS-BWP-NI - Neuroinformatics, valid from WiSe 2019/20
- Master of Science Mathematik > CS-BWP-NI - Neuroinformatics, valid from WiSe 2019/20
This seminar will introduce basic ideas of processing audio data with deep neural networks and then focus on selected topics, like filtering, analysis and synthesis, in different domains, including speech, music, urban and animal sounds. The course will cover theoretical approaches as well as practical experiments with existing systems. Participants are assumed to have some basic experience in working with deep neural networks.
For COSMOS students not in Osnabrück: in case you would like to participate in this course, please contact us before semester start by email to check if we can find a way to make this work.